Stickers and Labels
Given the sheer number of permutations and combinations available for stickers on a sheet, we are unable to give a price for these online. Please contact us for a quote. If you let us know the size of label you require, the quantity, what it is being used for and whether you want colour or black and white print, we can advise and quote you on our recommendation.
Please see below for a description of the types of labels that we offer.
- Gloss or Matt Paper - A general purpose sticker available with a permanent, super permanent or peelable adhesive for easier removal. Available in a large number of different sizes and shapes.
- Gloss, Matt or Clear Polyester - a waterproof sticker available with a permanent or peelable adhesive for easier removal. Great for things like labelling food and bottle containers or where water resistance is required. Available in a large number of different sizes and shapes.
- Gloss, Matt or Clear Vinyl - a waterproof sticker that is great for many purposes including labelling food and bottle containers, car/window stickers, general signage etc. Available to be cut to pretty much any size and shape. A rough guide of a price can be found here - Vinyls.
- Heat/Cold Resistance - Some stickers have an adhesive that is great at withstanding heat or cold. Applications include where the sticker will be in a hot environment such as heating systems or electrical cables or gold environments such as freezers. Available in a large number of different sizes and shapes
- Tamper Evident PVC - These stickers are great for asset tracking or where you want to ensure that the sticker cannot be removed and then subsequently replaced without knowing. The sticker will not peel off in one go once applied. Available in a large number of different sizes and shapes.
- Different Colours - Stickers are available in many different colours including gold, silver and fluorescent colours.