Posters are an essential part to any marketing repertoire. They are quick and easy to design, inexpensive to print and have the ability to stick in the viewer's mind. This makes posters the ideal tool for attracting new customers and increasing brand awareness.
Posters are great for pinning on public notice boards, in shop windows and in and around your company. Far cheaper than taking out an advert in print, radio, or television, posters let you connect with your local audience without straining your budget.
- 90gsm Matt Paper - this lightweight option is a budget friendly way of having your posters printed. Note that is paper is suitable for indoor use only.
- Billboard Poster Paper - this 130gsm matt finish billboard poster paper. It has a water resistant structure that allows it to be dipped in glue. This gives it a degree of water resistance. Where the poster will be exposed to the elements for a prolonged period, we recommend a full waterproof PVC poster. This material is designed for short term use of up to one month, dependent on the conditions it is placed in.
- Waterproof Vinyl - available in matt or gloss finish. The vinyl is sticky backed but comes with a paper backing sheet. Therefore, this sheet can be left on so that it is not sticky. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The backing paper is not waterproof and so, if the posters are going to be in a particularly wet place or exposed to the elements for a prolong period, we recommend a fully waterproof PVC poster. This material is designed for use of up to one year, dependent on the conditions it is placed in.
- Waterproof PVC Banner Material - a fully waterproof PVC material suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. This material is designed for use of up to three years, dependent on the conditions it is placed in.
Technical Specifications for Poster Printing
- Finished flat size should be:
- A1: 840 x 594mm (846 x 600mm including bleed)
- A2: 594 x 420mm (600 x 426mm including bleed)
- A3: 297 x 420mm (303 x 426mm including bleed)
- A4: 210 x 297mm (216 x 303mm including bleed)
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution